In March 2020, due to Covid 19, Indonesian authorities banned foreign tourists to enter the country. This ban closed the doors of one of the favourite destinations of Indians for them. Now in March 2022, exactly after 2 years, foreign travellers are allowed to board the flight and enter Indonesia with few terms and conditions. In this article, we are going to discuss the Latest requirements to visit Bali.
Latest Requirements to vist Bali
Covid Testing requirement to Visit Bali
- As per the latest update on 6th April 2022, it is required to carry a negative RTPCR test report to board the flight to Bali, Indonesia. The test should be conducted before within 48 hours of travel.
- Initially, there was a rule that every international tourist arriving at Bali Airport will have to get tested on arrival. However, as per the update on 6th April 2022, there will be no test conducted on arrival even for International tourists.
- Everyone will have to pass through the temperature check at the airport if the body temperature is more than 99.5 C, a covid test will be conducted then and the cost will be borne by the traveller.
- If the covid test is negative, the traveller can continue with the tour plan
- If the covid test is positive, one will have to get quarantined for a minimum of 5 days and then another test will be conducted. The quarantine stays cost will be borne by the insurance company or the traveller.
- As per the latest requirement to visit Bali, travellers should be fully vaccinated with 2 doses of WHO-approved vaccination. on 6th April 2022, it is also added that travellers can also show a covid recovery certificate with few terms and conditions.
- Travellers with less than 2 covid doses will have to get quarantined for at least 5 days
- For Travellers below 18 years, there is no requirement for a Covid certificate.
- As per the latest requirement to Visit Bali, it is also mandatory to carry travel insurance.
- Travel insurance cover should not be less than 20000 USD or 25000 SGD
- It should also include covid medical cover
- The travel insurance company can be local Indonesian or International but should be valid in Indonesia.
- One is also required to get tested one day before departure from Bali. If the covid test result is negative then the traveller can return back otherwise they will have to get quarantined.
Few Bali Tour Itineraries
Tirta Empul Temple - Dadong Lulu, Jalan Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Latest visa requirement to visit Bali
- Visa on arrival is bestowed for Indian passport holders at IDR 500.000 per person (Approx. 35 USD & 2600 INR)
- The cost is the same for adults, children or Infant
- Payment of On arrival visa can be done by: Visa Card Master Card Debit Card Cash in IDR or foreign currency Foreign Currencies USD, EURO, GBP, SGD and others as per set exchange rate
- Vaccination is Compulsory for Adults – Min. 2 vaccination doses with WHO sanctioned vaccinations, and the 2nd vaccination must have been given at least 14 days prior to departure
- A visa on Arrival will include a single Entry into Bali/Indonesia and one can stay up to 30 days.
- On Arrival Visa to Bali can be extended a maximum of 1 time at Immigration Office (charge will be applied).