Day 1: Arrival in Tokyo
- Stay in Tokyo
- Breakfast not includedDay 1 of the 7 nights Japan tour package in the summer begins with your arrival at the Tokyo airport, where you'll be greeted by your guide and transferred to your hotel. After settling in, you'll have the rest of the day to explore the vibrant city of Tokyo.After arriving at Tokyo's airport, international travelers must complete several formalities before they can enter Japan. These include:Immigration procedures: Upon arrival, all international travelers must go through immigration procedures, including presenting their passport and visa (if required). Immigration officers may also ask questions about the purpose of the traveler's visit and their intended length of stay in Japan.Customs procedures: After clearing immigration, travelers must go through customs procedures, which include submitting a customs declaration form and having their luggage inspected. Japan has strict regulations on prohibited and restricted items, such as drugs, firearms, and certain types of food, so travelers should check the guidelines before arriving in Japan.COVID-19 measures: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Japan has implemented several measures to prevent the spread of the virus, including health screenings and quarantine requirements for certain travelers. All travelers must follow the latest guidelines and restrictions, which may change depending on the current situation.Transportation: After clearing customs, travelers can proceed to the transportation area to get to their accommodations. Tokyo has several transportation options, including trains, buses, and taxis, so travelers can choose the one that best suits their needs and budget.
Day 2 - Tokyo Morning city Tour (Imperial Palace + Meiji Shrine + Shibuya Crossing)
- Stay in Tokyo Hotel
- Breakfast Included this dayHere's an itinerary for the second day of your 7-night Japan tour package during the summer season:
8:30 AM: After breakfast at your hotel, you'll meet your guide in the lobby and head to the Imperial Palace.9:00 AM–11:00 AM: You'll explore the Imperial Palace grounds, including the outer gardens and various vantage points to view the palace. You'll learn about the history of the palace and its significance to Japanese culture and politics.11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.: After the Imperial Palace, you'll head to the nearby Meiji Shrine. Here, you'll explore the shrine's beautiful forested surroundings and witness traditional Shinto rituals and ceremonies.1:00 PM–2:00 PM: Lunch break Your guide can recommend some nearby restaurants or street food vendors for a quick bite.2:30 PM–4:00 PM: Next, you'll head to the bustling Shibuya district, known for its trendy shops, restaurants, and bars. You'll visit the famous Shibuya Crossing, where you'll witness the crowds of people crossing in all directions.4:00 PM–6:00 PM: You'll have some free time to explore Shibuya on your own. You can shop for souvenirs, try some local snacks, or visit some nearby attractions, such as the Hachiko statue or Yoyogi Park.6:00 PM: Your guide will escort you back to your hotel, or you can opt to stay in Shibuya and continue exploring on your own.Return to your hotel and rest up for the next day's adventures.
This plan lets you visit some of Tokyo's coolest and most fashionable neighborhoods as well as some of the city's most beautiful natural spots and important historical sites. As always, you can customize your itinerary to suit your preferences and interests. The end of day 2 of your tour package of Japan in the summer for 7 nights
Day 3 - Transfer to Hakone from Tokyo + Checkin to Hotel + hot springs + scenic views of Mount Fuji + hot spring bath (onsen)
- Stay in Hakone Hotel
- Breakfast Included this dayHere is a description with timings for Day 3 of your 7-night Japan tour package in the summer, in which you'll be checking out of Tokyo, taking a train to Hakone, and visiting hot springs and scenic views of Mount Fuji with a hot spring bath (onsen):8:00 AM: After breakfast, you'll check out of your hotel in Tokyo and head to Tokyo Station to catch the train to Hakone. You can store your luggage in a locker or bring it with you on the train.9:00 AM–10:00 AM: You'll take the train from Tokyo to Hakone, which takes approximately 1.5 hours. Sit back and enjoy the scenic views of the Japanese countryside on your journey.11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.: After arriving in Hakone, you'll visit some of the area's hot springs (onsen) and enjoy a relaxing soak in the natural mineral-rich water. Hakone is famous for its hot springs, and there are several options to choose from, including traditional public baths or private baths at your accommodation.1:00 PM–2:00 PM: Lunch break Your guide can recommend some local restaurants or street food vendors for a quick bite.2:30 PM–4:00 PM: Next, you'll explore some of Hakone's scenic views, including the iconic Mount Fuji. You can take a cable car ride, a boat tour on Lake Ashi, or visit one of the many observation decks for panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.5:00 PM–7:00 PM: After a day of sightseeing and relaxation, you'll check into your accommodation in Hakone, where you can enjoy dinner and more hot springs (onsen) at your leisure. Many accommodations in Hakone offer on-site hot springs, so you can soak in the mineral-rich water while enjoying stunning views of the surrounding nature.Overall, this day is a perfect balance of relaxation and scenic beauty, offering a unique glimpse into traditional Japanese culture and natural wonders. With a knowledgeable guide to lead the way, you're sure to have a fantastic day on your 7 nights Japan tour package in the summer.
Day 4 - Checkout from Hakone Hotel + Transfer to Hiroshima by train + Checkin Hotel + Peace Memorial Park + Hiroshima Castle
- Stay in Hiroshima Hotel
- Breakfast Included this dayHere is a description of Day 4 of your 7 nights Japan tour package in the summer, in which you'll be checking out of your Hakone hotel, transferring to Hiroshima by train, and visiting the Peace Memorial Park and Hiroshima Castle:8:00 AM: After breakfast, you'll check out of your hotel in Hakone and head to the train station to catch your train to Hiroshima. You can store your luggage in a locker or bring it with you on the train.9:00 AM–1:00 PM: You'll take the train from Hakone to Hiroshima, which takes approximately 4 hours. You can sit back and relax on the train, or use the time to catch up on some reading or work.1:00 PM–2:00 PM: After arriving in Hiroshima, you'll check into your hotel and freshen up.2:30 PM–4:00 PM: Next, you'll visit the Peace Memorial Park, which is dedicated to the victims of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima in 1945. Here, you'll see the Atomic Bomb Dome, the Children's Peace Monument, and the Peace Memorial Museum, which provides a comprehensive overview of the events leading up to and following the bombing.5:00 PM–6:30 PM: After visiting the Peace Memorial Park, you'll visit Hiroshima Castle, a historic fortress that was originally built in the late 16th century and has been reconstructed several times over the years. You'll learn about the castle's history and significance to Japanese culture and explore the castle grounds and museum.7:00 PM: You'll have dinner at a local restaurant, where you can try some traditional Hiroshima cuisine, such as okonomiyaki or oysters.Overall, this day is a poignant reminder of the resilience and spirit of the Japanese people in the face of tragedy, as well as an opportunity to learn more about the country's rich history and culture. With a knowledgeable guide to lead the way, you're sure to have a memorable day on your 7-night Japan tour package in the summer.
Day 5 - Checkout from Hiroshima + Transfer to Miyajima via ferry + famous Torii gate + Itsukushima Shrine
- Stay in Hiroshima Hotel
- Breakfast Included this dayHere is a description with timings of Day 5 of your 7-night Japan tour package in the summer, in which you will check out of Hiroshima, transfer to Miyajima via ferry, and visit the famous Torii gate and Itsukushima Shrine:8:00 AM–9:00 AM: After breakfast, you'll check out of your hotel in Hiroshima and head to the ferry terminal to catch a ferry to Miyajima Island. You'll take a short train ride from the hotel to the ferry terminal.9:00 AM–9:30 AM: You'll board the ferry and enjoy a scenic ride to Miyajima Island. The ferry ride takes approximately 10 minutes.9:30 AM–11:00 AM: Upon arrival at Miyajima Island, you'll visit the famous Torii gate, which is one of Japan's most iconic landmarks. During high tide, the gate seems to float on the water, making for a beautiful scene that has been photographed many times.11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.: After taking in the beauty of the Torii gate, you'll visit Itsukushima Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is known for its elaborate architecture and beautiful gardens. You'll explore the shrine and learn about its history and cultural significance.12:30 PM–1:30 PM: You'll have lunch at a local restaurant, where you can try some of Miyajima's famous local specialties, such as oysters or grilled eel.1:30 PM–3:00 PM: After lunch, you'll have some free time to explore the island on your own. You can take a hike up to Mount Misen for panoramic views of the island, visit the Miyajima History and Folklore Museum, or shop for souvenirs at the local markets.3:00 PM–4:00 PM: You'll take the ferry back to the mainland and catch a train to your next destination, Kyoto. The train ride takes approximately 2.5 hours.6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.: After arriving in Kyoto, you'll check into your hotel and have dinner at a local restaurant.This day is a perfect blend of natural beauty, cultural significance, and delicious cuisine, making it a highlight of your 7 nights Japan tour package in the summer. With a knowledgeable guide to lead the way, you're sure to have a memorable experience on Miyajima Island.
Day 6 - Checkout + Transfer to Kyoto + checkin to Kyoto hotel + Kinkaku-ji Temple + Fushimi Inari Shrine + Gion district
- Stay in Kyoto Hotel
- breakfast included on this dayDay 6 of your 7 nights Japan tour package in the summer, in which you will check out of Hiroshima, transfer to Kyoto, and visit Kinkaku-ji Temple, Fushimi Inari Shrine, and the Gion district:8:00 AM–9:00 AM: After breakfast, you'll check out of your hotel in Hiroshima and transfer to the train station for a train ride to Kyoto. The journey takes approximately 2.5 hours.11:00 a.m.–12 p.m.: Upon arriving in Kyoto, you'll check into your hotel and freshen up before heading out to explore the city.12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.: You'll visit Kinkaku-ji Temple, also known as the Golden Pavilion, which is one of Kyoto's most iconic landmarks. The temple's stunning gold leaf exterior is reflected in a tranquil pond, creating a beautiful and peaceful setting.1:30 PM–2:30 PM: You'll have lunch at a local restaurant, where you can try some of Kyoto's famous local specialties, such as tofu or matcha desserts.2:30 PM–4:00 PM: After lunch, you'll visit Fushimi Inari Shrine, which is known for its thousands of bright orange torii gates that wind through the forest. You'll have a chance to hike through the gates and enjoy the serene surroundings.4:00 PM–6:00 PM: You'll explore the historic Gion district, which is famous for its traditional teahouses, geisha culture, and beautiful old buildings. You'll stroll along the charming streets and admire the architecture and atmosphere of this unique area.6:00 PM–7:00 PM: You'll have dinner at a local restaurant in the Gion district, where you can try some more delicious Kyoto cuisine.This day will give you a taste of the unique and fascinating culture of Kyoto, as well as its stunning natural and architectural beauty. You'll have plenty of opportunities to take memorable photos and learn about Japan's rich history and traditions. With a knowledgeable guide to lead the way, you're sure to have an unforgettable experience on your 7 nights Japan tour package in the summer.
Day 7 - Nijo Castle + Kiyomizu-dera Temple + Arashiyama Bamboo Forest
-Stay in Kyoto
-Breakfast included this dayHere is a description with timings of Day 7 of your 7 nights Japan tour package in the summer, in which you will visit Nijo Castle, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, and the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest:8:30 AM - 9:30 AM: After breakfast, you'll meet your guide in the hotel lobby and head out for a full day of sightseeing in Kyoto.9:30 AM - 11:00 AM: You'll visit Nijo Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which was built in the early 1600s. You'll explore the castle's beautiful gardens, moat, and defensive structures, and learn about the history of the castle and its role in Japanese politics and culture.11:00 AM - 12:30 PM: Next, you'll visit Kiyomizu-dera Temple, a Buddhist temple that dates back to the 8th century. The temple is known for its stunning views of Kyoto and its impressive wooden structure, which is built without the use of nails or screws.12:30 PM - 1:30 PM: You'll stop for lunch at a local restaurant near Kiyomizu-dera Temple.1:30 PM - 3:00 PM: After lunch, you'll head to the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest, a peaceful and serene natural area just outside of Kyoto. You'll walk through the bamboo groves and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and scenic beauty of this unique area.3:00 PM - 4:30 PM: You'll explore the charming town of Arashiyama, which is known for its traditional shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions. You can visit local temples and shrines, browse the local handicrafts, or enjoy a cup of tea at a traditional teahouse.4:30 PM - 5:30 PM: You'll take a train back to Kyoto and return to your hotel.5:30 PM - 7:00 PM: You'll have some free time to relax, shop, or explore on your own before meeting up with your guide for a farewell dinner at a local restaurant.This day will give you a chance to experience some of Kyoto's most iconic and beautiful sights, as well as its unique cultural heritage. You'll learn about Japan's history and traditions, and enjoy the natural and architectural beauty of this fascinating city. With a knowledgeable guide to lead the way, you're sure to have a memorable and rewarding experience on your 7-night Japan tour package in summers.
Day 8 - Checkout from Kyoto Hotel + Transfer to Airport as per the flight timings + End of Tour package of Japan in Summers for 7 nights
On Day 8 of your 7-night Japan tour package in the summer, it's time to say goodbye to Kyoto and Japan as you head back home. Here is a description of your day:After breakfast, you'll check out of your hotel in Kyoto and meet your guide in the lobby.You'll transfer to the airport via train or bus, depending on your flight schedule. Along the way, you can reflect on the amazing experiences and sights you've seen over the past week.You'll arrive at the airport, where your guide will help you with the check-in process and say goodbye. You'll have some time to do some last-minute shopping or grab a bite to eat before your flight.Depending on your flight schedule, you'll board your flight and begin your journey back home. You can sit back, relax, and reminisce about your incredible trip to Japan, filled with amazing experiences, sights, and cultural discoveries.This is the end of your 7 nights Japan tour package for the summer. We hope you had a wonderful time and created unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime. We look forward to welcoming you back to Japan in the future for another unforgettable adventure.