India to USA via Dubai. – Dubai, the most recent indirect route which has created news among travellers.For those who are not yet aware of the “Indirect route”. This is the route used by people having travel history in India to make themselves eligible to enter the USA. Also, read- India to USA via Dubai
The recent update of UAE resuming for Indian visit visa holders has yielded new faith to people attempting to enter USA from India. Because of the presidential proclamation in USA, visit visa holders who were in India are in India, Brazil, Schengen countries, South Africa and China in the last 14 days are not allowed to enter the USA.
However, travellers in India have discovered the solution. They are practising indirect routes to overlook the proclamation.
Also, read – Things to consider to travel to USA via Dubai
As per Presidential Proclamation in USA
With specific exceptions, several Presidential proclamations suspend and limit entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of noncitizens who were physically present within the following countries during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States. For a full list of exceptions, please refer to the relevant proclamations in the links below.
- European Schengen area(Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City)
- United Kingdom(England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- Republic of Ireland
- South Africa
India to USA via Dubai
Well, After the resumption of tourist entry in the UAE, people are seeking to use it as an indirect route to enter the USA. Most of these people are using this route for their parents to travel to the USA and are quite nervous about it. There are many questions in the mind and we are writing this article to put some clarity.
What are the latest travel guidelines updated by UAE ?
· Tourist visa applicants must be fully vaccinated with one of the vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) (listed below).
· Passengers must have a valid negative RT PCR test (Paid) certificate issued with 48 hrs between the time of sample collection & schedule flight departure, from an ICMR certified lab that issue a QR code linked to the original report will only be accepted.
· Tourists would also need to do a mandatory rapid PCR test (PAID) at the airport. Airport COVID-19 test can be done six hours before departure.
·Travellers must complete a COVID 19 PCR test (Free of cost) on arrival in Dubai.
·Transit passengers must hold negative Covid 19 PCR test certificate taken 72 hrs or less before departure as per the requirements of their final destination.
UAE authority will allow only those tourists who have taken both vaccines are approved by WHO. Kindly find the list of vaccines :
- AstraZeneca/AZD1222 (manufactured by the SII and SK Bio)
Though Covaxin & Sputnik is not approved by WHO, the UAE govt allowed to enter these vaccine holders
As per the latest advisory, unvaccinated people are also allowed to enter UAE.
How are the Airlines options from Duabi to USA ?
Dubai and USA are always collaborators holding wonderful connectivity among the two. One Should get pretty good combinations of flights and sometimes’s even direct.
One can check flight connections on cheapo Air
Is Dubai expnsive as a 3rd country route to enter USA ?
Well, Dubai can be a bit pricey notably while the time of the Expo. One should be conscious at the time of the Expo, the prices of even normal hotels increases.
Meals also if compared to other 3rd country routes would be expensive. However one should be able to grab good deals with the help of experts.
With USA visa stamp on the passport, can Indians get Dubai visa entry on Arrival ?
Though one should always consider taking confirmation with the embassy, however, anyone having any Valid visa of the USA gets an on arrival visa of DUBAI for 14 days :).
What are other 3rd country indirect routes alternatives to enter USA ?
The other 3rd country indirect routes to enter USA are –
- UK to USA via Mexico
- India to USA via SriLanka
- India to the USA via Mexico
- India to USA via Qatar
- India to USA Via Serbia